Let’s talk. No, really. As I prepare to launch my new Canadian Portfolio Manager (CPM) podcast (together with the listener questions segment of the show, “Ask Bender,”), it occurred to me, we could liven things up with some live recordings of your actual “Asks.”
So, for starters, I want to know:
What are your questions about Vanguard’s Asset Allocation ETFs?
With the latest apps available these days, it’s gotten scary-easy to record your query, and send it my way. By sharing recorded questions, I can keep it real for you and the rest of our CPM community.
So, here are the steps to sharing your recorded questions from your iPhone. If you have a different device, the specific steps may vary, but the concepts remain the same.
- Step 1: Tap on the Extras icon on your iPhone, and then on Voice Memos.
- Step 2: Tap the bottom red Record button … and start talking. Please provide your first name and where you’re from, followed by your question (again, for now, about Vanguard AA ETFs, please). If possible, keep it under 30 seconds.
- Step 3: Once you’re happy with your recording, tap on the left-hand ••• icon.
- Step 4: Tap on the Share option.
- Step 5: Tap on the Mail icon.
- Step 6: In the To field, fill in my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Change the Subject field to Ask Bender, and tap Send in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
That’s it! You’re now one step closer to being a big star if I share your recorded query in one of my “Ask Bender” segments. You’ll at least have my sincere appreciation for being willing to participate in our latest adventures (as well as a direct email response to your question, even if your voice recording is not selected for the podcast).